Bidvest Tank Terminals is currently looking for an HR Graduate to join their Regional HR team. The successful incumbent will be required to provide support to the HR team in all HRM projects. This opportunity is based in Bluff, KZN. The graduate has to meet the following minimum criteria in order to be considered.
Bidvest Tank Terminals, the foremost independent storage service provider for chemicals, gases, edible and inedible fats and oils, and lube oil additives in SA.
Synopsis of Task and Duties
- Full management and responsibility of HR and Payroll filing system
- Relieving reception as and when required
- Assisting with HR and IR projects as required
- Assistance with HRIS functions
- Grade 12
- HRM Related Diploma/Degree
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Ability to plan organise, prioritise and multi-task
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal
- Proficient on MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
Applicants should kindly note the position is very hands on and will also involve a certain degree of monotonous tasks and duties.
How to apply
Applications close on 07 July 2016. Click here to apply online