Transnet NPA seeks a General Worker at NMB Ports to assist skilled & semi-skilled Technical staff in performing all unskilled duties in the civil department of the Port. This vacancy is based in Port Elizabeth.
Position outputs/ Responsibilities
- Mixing of concrete and cement mortars
- Surface preparation for painting
- Sanding and dusting wood for carpentry
- Loading and offloading of materials and equipment.
- General sweeping & cleaning
- Conveyance of tools & equipment
- Erect scaffolding
- Clean departmental vehicles
- Minimum ABET Level 1
- English competency
- 2 weeks to 2 months relevant experience
- Tool identification
- Material identification
How to apply
Applications close on 25 June 2016. Click here to apply online or Alternatively email your Curriculum Vitae to Human.Resources2@transnet.net. Please use this reference number in your email applications (10154786).