Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the neatness of the store internally and external.
- Pack loose bottles on shelves and ensure neatness.
- Assist with off-loading stock during receiving process..
- Stacking of stock after receiving process.
- Re-stacking of stock in order to ensure rotation of stock.
- Assist customers in packing trolleys and pallets.
- Pack stock on trolleys after scanning process.
- Assist with picking of orders when necessary.
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks as instructed by the supervisor
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Ability to read and write
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- A self-driven , motivated person
- Must be prepared to work overtime, public holidays and on Saturdays.
- Strong service ethics and positive disposition
How to apply