The CSIR is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
Assist with the following HR functions
- Perform all administrative duties as required for recruitment, selection and placement;
- Determine resources and skills required to achieve organisation objectives;
- Feed new information in the Management Information System (MIS) and monitor quality of data and generate management reports;
- Assist with the implementation of the employee wellness programme;
- Compile the skills development plan;
- Advise/guide line management/staff on HR and labour matters in accordance with organisational policies and procedures;
- Assist with career development and performance management initiatives in the unit;
- Assist with succession planning initiatives in the unit;
- Perform all other HR related administrative tasks.
- A National Diploma or equivalent in human resources management or related field. A Bachelors degree will be advantageous;
- Must have a desire to learn essential skills relating to human resources;
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a team player.
How to apply