The right experiences and networking opportunities early on can help to put your career on a promising trajectory. Give your career the right start with our Human Resources Development Internship.
This internship provides a great opportunity for an ambitious graduate to gain strong Learning & Development exposure, particularly in the e-learning space. It offers a unique combination of facilitated, self-paced and on-the job training, as well as development opportunities coupled with real-world business experience. With support and guidance from Accenture, interns gain exposure to tools and techniques for managing and driving their own careers, while learning and applying real business skills to assignments.
Responsibilities will include learning design and development as well as training delivery. Areas of training include: learning technologies, facilitation skills, content development, e-learning development, introduction to change management, industry orientation, and coaching.
- Atleast a Bachelors in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology with a specialist flair for the HR field.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Good presentation skills.
- Completed your qualification less than two years ago.
- Minimum 65% aggregate.
- South African Citizen with a valid ID Document
How to apply