Capfin is the South African brand of the global listed group, Southern View Finance. They offer technologically-driven, cost effective and accessible financial services products and solutions.
- Operational Productivity – As per the KPI, this includes average talk time, break adherence, schedule adherence, attendance, and customer satisfaction.
- Quality of work: Achieve and maintain good QA scores by making calls to customers who applied for a loan. Conduct telephonic interaction with the customer in accordance with the Captiv8 script and company policies. Capture the customer’s information correctly on the system. Close the call professionally.
- Quality team member: Ensure adherence to schedule. Have a good attendance record and comply with company policies, procedures and practices including the House Rules. Attend meetings, training interventions and QA workshops and QA feedback sessions.
- Service Quality: Achieve good customer satisfaction survey scores. Update customer information on Captiv8 system. Make and answer calls from customer in accordance with Capfin policy.
- Teamwork : Have a positive impact on the team by being involved in team activities. Ensure that behavior is alignment with the Company values.
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 6 months Call Centre experience
- Minimum of 6 months customer facing retail experience
- Computer literate
- Verbal communication skills
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Following instructions and procedures
- Information gathering and data analysis
How to apply