Dis-Chem has an exciting Retail Internship opportunity available in Johannesburg. Tertiary qualification within the retail field essential. No prior experience required. Successful applicants will be required to work in Dis-Chem stores specifically in the merchandising, operations, receiving, personal selling, general customer service, administration functions and front line activities.
- Must graduate at the end of 2015
- South African Citizen
- National Diploma in Retail Business Management
- People orientated and consumer focus
- Reliable transport
- Interested in the Retail Environment
- Willing to work Retail hours (weekends included)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent and accurate.
- Attentive to detail.
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills.
How to apply
Applications close on 22 March 2016. Click here to apply online