The position of Cleaner is currently vacant at GEMS. The Cleaner will report directly to the Office Manager and form part of the Client Liaison Division. GEMS is accepting applications from candidates who are currently unemployed or not permanently employed, for the position of Cleaner in the Client Liaison Division. The total remuneration package for this position is R71 369.00 per annum (cost to company). The Cleaner will be required to provide support to the Office Manager through the implementation of the following Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Maintain a clean Client Liason Office on a daily basis
- Manage and maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies and the office in general
Qualification requirements are:
- At least a Grade 10 (Standard 8) education
- Be flexible to changing demands of the job
- Take pride in a job well done
- Committed to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Trustworthy, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Initiative and able to work without supervision
How to apply
Should you be interested, please apply for the position by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 1 November 2015 (Ref. GEMS0051)
Should you not hear from us by 30 December 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful.
GEMS employs people with the highest level of integrity – submission to the appropriate pre-employment assessment is obligatory to be considered for the position.