You must enjoy being part of a team and working towards a common goal. Furthermore, the position is demanding and would require the ability to work under pressure at times and to work long hours and overtime. The applicant must also possess a responsible and reliable approach to their assigned duties.
- Effectively data capture and credit vet direct mail/cellphone applicants and resolve customer’s queries on new applications.
- Have an understanding of credit application procedures
- Assist in functions pertaining to the department;
- Resolve and apply new accounts policies and procedures to all store and customer queries;
- Applicants will need to have MATRIC and call centre experience
- Must be well-spoken and able to communicate proficiently at all levels
- Must be able to analyze information and react positively on it
- Must be able to type 35-40 words per minute
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time with headphones on
- Overtime and shift work will be required as business dictates
Passion, value and partnership are our core beliefs at Mr Price. Mr Price people have a natural ability to build relationships, tackle problems with solutions and have a passion for the challenging/ever changing world of retail.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion-value retailer. Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; Milady’s; Sheet Street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
How to apply
Deadline is on 23 October 2015. Click here to apply online