Shoprite invites applications for Mfin Call Centre Learnerships in Cape Town, Western Cape.
The MFin Call Centre Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Help Desk Level 2 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components to identify and understand customer needs, delivering a first class inbound and outbound customer service and sales, in order to increase the profitability of the business and remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy
- Applicants must have passed an official second language.
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Working with people
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
How to apply
Applications close on 04 September 2015. Click here to apply online