Sandvik seeks 7 Storemen in Burgersfort. The incumbent will be responsible for moving stock accurately and correctly inside, within and out of the warehouse through the process of receiving, binning and packing, despatch, stock accuracy management, proof of delivery control, housekeeping and stock maintenance. Will also be responsible for capturing the above processes that were executed onto the relevant inventory system.
Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas (tools for metal cutting, machinery and tools for rock excavation, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems).
- Minimum one years experience in the stores/ warehouse environment.
- Underground experience is essential.
- Experience in technical/engineering/mining environment, catalogue interpretation.
- Red Ticket Fitness
- Computer literacy.
- English proficiency is essential.
- Proof of Local Residence essential.
- Driving License is essential (underground driving experience could be favourable).
How to apply
Applications close on 24 August 2015. Click here to apply online
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.