The purpose of the internship is to assist the corporate planning department with local strategy processes, cross-divisional projects, external positioning of BMW as well as supporting the team with strategic analysis of national and international competitive and institutional environments, target development and management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- External positioning of BMW: Liaison, Communication and Co-ordination with internal and external parties as required. (e.g. Naamsa, BUSA, Dti)
- Strategic analysis of national and international competitive and institutional environments: Accurate and balanced information on the macro-environment and relevant analysis thereof is provided to planning functions locally (divisional) and at BMW AG (AU) to ensure consistency with the medium and long term planning for BMW group activities in South Africa.
- Target development and management (e.g. BSC ZA, B-BBEE).
- Key contact for BMW AG in South Africa, specifically for the corporate planning departments.
- Compilation of reports, proposals and presentations
- University Degree in Finance or Business Management.
- Post Graduate Studies would be adventitious.
- Age max. 24 years at beginning of Internship
- Available from beginning September 2015 for 6 months
- High analytical, strategic and conceptual skills
- High motivation and entrepreneurial orientation
- Results oriented. Independent, intrinsically motivated, innovative, proactive. Seeking change and improvement
How to apply
To apply, please send your application to Mrs Sinah Mahlangu at fax: 012 522 4375 or email@example.com