If you can demonstrate drive and innovation, supported by strong academic qualifications and values such as accountability, integrity, pushing beyond boundaries and respect, Nedbank can put you on one of South Africa’s leading CA training programmes. Besides being one of South Africa’s largest banks, Nedbank will offer you all the support you need to pass first time.
Nedbank’s world-class CA Training Programme offers exceptional study and developmental opportunities and benefits outside of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) framework. Trainees are afforded the opportunity to rotate across the bank during the course of their designated three-year learnerships, and our proven track record of high pass rates bears testimony to the support that they receive. Furthermore, Nedbank place great value on the principles of leadership and transformation, which are firmly ingrained in its business culture, and encourages its trainees to participate in and avail themselves of events, seminars and mentorship programmes.
Join the Nedbank CA Training Programme, where you can do more and be more.
The Programme offers the following:
- An induction (banking boot camp) – a month to accelerate your readiness for the corporate world during which you will learn business writing, develop presentation and research skills, find out how to make a professional impression and do advanced Excel training.
- Block training and simulations that equip you with the professional and technical skills needed to be a soughtafter chartered accountant (CA).
- Individually tailored training interventions to assist you with any professional skills that you may need to better perform in your rotations.
- A vibrant social committee that organises amazing social events.
- A seasoned coach from within the bank who guides and supports each trainee throughout his/her journey to becoming a banker.
- Paid board courses of your choice for ITC and APC.
- Opportunities to initiate your own rotations.
- Leadership skills development, as you will be afforded the opportunity to lead various projects run by the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- The opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives through impactful corporate social investment initiatives that are trainee-led and speak to our purpose of being financial experts who do good
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting
How to apply
Applications close 05 March 2018. Click here to apply online.