Field of study and required qualification (National Diploma/Degree/ B Tech/ Honours)
- Finance Finance – Cost & Accounting Management/ Financial Management/ Accounting (1 Position)
- Human Resources – Human Resource Management, Management of Training/Labour Relations/ Public Administration (1 Position)
- Marketing and Communications – Marketing/Communications/Journalism/ Graphic Design/ Media Studies (1 Position)
- ICT – Information and Communication Technology (1 Position)
- Governance – Law/Business Administration/Performance Management Monitoring and Evaluation/Risk Management and Compliance/Planning (1 Position)
- Core Business Education – Public Administration/Business Administration (1 Position)
All Applicants must be:
- Unemployed graduates who have studied through a recognised institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa. People with disability, Whites, Indian, and Coloured are also encouraged to apply in line with the Employment Equity Plan.
How to apply
Applications close on 23 February 2018.
Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and Qualification including academic transcript, certification not older than three (3) months. Applications must be submitted to PSETA as follows -:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PO Box 11303, Hatfield, 0028
- Hand Delivered: 2nd Floor Sanlam Building, 353 Festival Street, Hatfield, 0028
Enquiries contact Mbali Shange: 012 423 5700