- Marketing, Branding and Communications (Reference: SAT 101)
- Travel and Tourism/ Business Studies (Reference: SAT 102)
- Sales and Marketing (Reference: SAT 103)
- Project / Events Management (Reference: SAT 104)
- Travel and Tourism / Quality Assurance (Reference: SAT 105)
- Business Management(Reference: SAT 106)
- Business Management/Administration (Office of the CEO) – (Reference: SAT 107)
- The key requirements for the graduate Interns will be a minimum of a three (3) year tertiary qualification in the above mentioned disciplines;
- Unemployed and never participated in any Internship Programme.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure
How to apply
Closing date is 22 December 2017
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not heard from us within Four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. No late applications will be accepted.