Fluor delivers some of the most challenging and complex projects for businesses and governments around the world. With over 4,000 Clients in more than 100 countries, the skills and capabilities required to accomplish these projects are enormous.
Available Graduate Positions
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate Control Systems Engineer
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronics)
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree (Chemical)
- BSc/BEng or BTech Engineering, with at least 8 years experience.
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledgeof applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
How to apply