Monsanto is a company focused on developing solutions to help farmers have better harvests while using resources more efficiently.
Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In over 60 countries, Monsanto has established industry-leading products to give professionals the freedom to make real decisions.
Monsanto is inviting recent graduates who have demonstrated academic excellence to apply to join their comprehensive and exciting 1-year Internship programme.
Recent graduates or final year students in the educational disciplines of Agriculture, Crop Protection, Horticulture and related fields. Successful applicants will be placed in Gauteng and North West, while getting an opportunity to benefit from the mentorship of the Monsanto Leadership Team, as well as years of accumulated expertise from our various technical teams.
From your first day as an intern, you’ll be a contributing member of the team with meaningful responsibilities, which allows you to have a realistic look at a career with Monsanto. You’ll gain valuable professional experience and developmental feedback. The program helps us assess your career potential as the majority of our ‘new graduate’ hiring comes from interns.
Monsanto is looking for enthusiastic and committed candidates who are proficient in Afrikaans. Placements will be made in line with Monsanto’s Employment Equity Policy.
Why intern with Monsanto?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
- Supply Chain Order Management, Logistics and Inventory Control and Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or related field.
- BS degree in Plant Pathology, Agronomy, Plant science, or related discipline
- A diploma N6 (Mechanical, Electrical) or bachelor degree B.Eng (Mechanical, Electrical) or Millwright.
- MS degree in Agronomy, Horticulture, Soil Science, Entomology or related discipline
How to apply
- Sales Representative Intern (Bethlehem) – Apply online
- Customer Services Executive Intern – Apply online
- Maintenance Planner Intern – Apply online
- Technical Development Representative Vegetables Intern – Apply online
- Sales Representative Intern – Small Holder Segment – Apply online
- Pathologist Assistant Intern – Apply online