Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) is offering graduates the opportunity to make a successful transition from university to the world of work. The graduate programme helps transform the graduates into high performing professionals, equipping them to contribute to the economy of the country. The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training in our head office in Bruma and the Aviation Training Academy(ATA).
ATNS primarily provides an advanced air traffic management service, as well as the implementation and maintenance of a reliable navigation infrastructure.
- Honours Degree in Econometrics x1 – Bruma
- Honours Degree in Computational and Applied Mathematics x1 – Bruma
- B Com /Honours Degree in Marketing (Digital Media) x1 – Bruma
- B Degree in Educational Studies x1 – ATA
- B Degree in PR/Marketing /Social Media x1 – ATA
- Postgraduate Studies in Strategy/ Business Administration x1 – Bruma
- ND / Bsc Degree in Environmental Science/Management or Sustainable Development x1 Bruma
- B Degree in Information Technology x1 – Bruma
- B Degree in Finance x1 – Bruma
The study discipline in which graduates completed their qualifications must be in line with the skills our business requires, and preference will be given to qualifications in these areas.
To be considered you need to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have no more than one year full time work experience (in their field of study) since graduating.
- Have completed a degree-level qualification (related to the above fields)
- Must be computer literate
What’s the benefit?
Over 24 months, graduates are exposed to on-the-job training, technical and professional development. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary.
What happens in the twenty four months?
The graduate development will be monitored throughout the 24 months period, which includes the mentorship and coaching. After the 24 months programme, the company may place a candidate permanently in a suitable area having considered the business need and the candidate’s skills. This will also be determined by opportunity, performance and competence.
How to apply
Applications close on 04 December 2017. Click here to apply online
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.