Nedbank, one of the four largest banking groups in South Africa, is looking for Interns for the 2018 Sales Internship Programme. Nedbank strives to attract, develop and retain South Africa’s top graduates to build the future leadership and specialist roles of our organisation that allow us to remain competitive.
Based on performance, attitude and delivery, there is a strong possibility that you will be placed with Nedbank after the Internship.
- A Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Retail Business Management, or Diploma in Entrepreneurship, or Degree in Design. Management in Technology and Innovation. Supply Chain Management.
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong initiative and drive.
- An outgoing personality; be a self-starter.
- Quick innovative problem-solving ability
What you will get
- Experience in dealing with clients, targetbased sales and practical knowledge of the financial industry.
- A clearly defined career path in the sales environment with a view of the roadmap for building your career.
- A starting stipend of R3 500 per month, which will increase based on certain criteria and performance.
- A platform to propel you to the next level of your career.
- A highly professional programme where personal mastery, behavioural competencies and skills are developed.
How to apply
The deadline for applications is 01 December 2017. Click here to apply online