Eskom is looking for Customer Services and Human Resources graduates to join their team. There are 40 graduate opportunities available in total.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then these opportunities are for you.
- B Com Marketing/ B Com Business Management/ BSc Computer Science/B Com Finance/ BA Public Administration
- B Com or BA Industrial Relations
- No experience required
Key Responsibilities (Human Resources)
- Learn on legal and IR advice to business, employees, and trade union representatives and related policies, procedures, etc.
- Learn on any other legitimate activity as required
Key Responsibilities (Customer Services)
- Learn how to co-ordinate and monitor General Ledger account management and compliance
- Learn how to facilitate and monitor Tax compliance
- Learn how to facilitate and maintain compliance to financial and statutory reporting requirements
- Learn how to maintain effective controls and reporting
- Learn how to facilitate and maintain an efficient financial Accounting and Compliance services
How to apply
Applications close on 21 November 2017