Eskom is offering Plant Operator learnerships within the Power Generation Division at the various power stations around the country There is total of 98 opportunities available for young people to join the organisation.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then this opportunities is for you.
Reference Number: 5000562406MH
- This is a Learnership programme where incumbent will be afforded training internal to Eskom and external where required.
- Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English or
- N3 with Maths, Engineering Science and English
- Level 4 Technical with English
Skills and Competencies
- Communication Skill, verbal and written
- Be safety conscious
- Be responsible and committed
- Computer Literacy
- Be a team player
How to apply
Applications close on 21 November 2017.
For submission, please drop your detailed CV, ID copy and Completed Qualification copies at nearest Eskom Office. PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOUR APPLICATION.