Oos Vrystaat Kaap (OVK), a wealth-creating agricultural group, is currently looking to individuals to join their Apprenticeship Programme based in Bethlehem, Clocolan, Cradock and Hopetown, Ladybrand and Ficksburg. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals to obtain specific training within these trades to gain access to the formal labour market.
- N2 with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory and any of the following subjects: Industrial Electronics, Engineering / Technical Drawing or Motor Trade Theory.
- Should the applicant not have the N2 qualification, the Grade 12 certificate will also be taken into consideration if the applicant has subjects such as: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Graphics & Design and Megano Technology.
- Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Candidates must be able to function within a customer orientated environment;
- Valid driver’s licence is further required.
How to apply
Applications close on 31 October 2017. Click here to apply online