You can join the 2018 Computershare Graduate Development Programme – twelve months of intensive development – beginning in January 2017. . This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Financial Services industry.
A supporting structure of mentors will guide you through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat and your performance is reviewed on an ongoing basis. Once you have completed the programme, you may be given the opportunity of permanent employment with the company based on your performance during the course of the programme.
Computershare is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
- South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12/matric certificate
- Completed three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- Required documents: CV, matric certificate and certificates (certified)
- Applicants who have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes do not qualify
- Applicants who have been employed permanently at other companies do not qualify
- Previous work experience such as vacation work and/or in-service training is welcome but not required
- Computershare is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Preferred fields of study in commerce
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Auditing
- BBA Finance and Investment
- Bachelor of law (LLB)
- Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
How do I apply?
Applications close on 01 December 2017. Click here to apply online
For further information, please contact Athalia Manchidi on 011 370 5000 or email@example.com (Please don”t send you applications to this address. It’s only for enquiries).