The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR) invites Unemployed Agricultural Graduates with a three year Diploma or Degree in Agriculture who need practical hands-on experience to improve their chances of employment to apply for Agricultural Graduates Programme opportunities that currently exist in the DRDLR District Offices. Graduates will be placed in these districts: Bojanala, Dr Kenneth Kaunda, Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati, Ngaka Modiri Molema.
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture.
- Project and People Management Skills
- Research methodology
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours.
- Computer literate skills.
- Communication skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Liaison skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Learn from project experiences.
- Analyse project/Farm status.
- Develop project plan for 12 months.
- Work and liaise between DRDLR,
- Project owner and other stakeholders.
- Technical advice to projects.
- Research information.
- Report progress and feedback
How to apply
Closing date is 03 November 2017. Click here to apply online