As South Africa’s leading Tobacco Company, British American Tobacco (BAT) believes it is important to attract and retain the very best people who will contribute ideas and really make a difference.
The BAT Chartered Accountant/SAICA Training Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills – full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance sub departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your 3 year programme you will:
- Rotate through the various Finance disciplines (Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing Finance and International Audit) geared toward the required SAICA competencies in qualifying you as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Attend world-class leadership training twice a year in the Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Have a chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- An Honours degree in Accounting PGDA, CTA or equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the SAICA Initial Test of Competence (ITC); or studying towards this degree to be completed by 31 December 2017.
- Up to 3 years working experience
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Valid drivers license
- National and International mobility
How to apply
Closing date is 12 November 2017. Click here to apply online