Nampak invites applications for Toolmaker & Printer Apprenticeship opportunities based within the Bevcan business unit in Springs. Upon successful completion of the 4-year apprenticeship and a final competence test Apprentices will receive a Trade Certificate in terms of Section 13 (12) of the Manpower Training Act, 1981.
Nampak is a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory
- A good understanding of printing. (Basic level)
- Must be able to identify ink colours
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
How to apply
Applications close on 12 October 2017. Click here to apply online