Anglo American, one of the world’s largest mining companies invites applications for graduate internhsip opportunities at Kumba Iron Ore, Kolomela Mine, Northern Cape. They are offering a 12-month opportunity to experience new challenges, showing we are committed to your ongoing development. In return, we ask for your commitment to making a difference.
Kumba Iron Ore is a supplier of high-quality iron ore to the global steel industry, focused on creating and sharing value with a range of stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?
Applicants will have a qualification in the following disciplines
- Finance – B degree/National Diploma in Management Accounting/Financial Accounting/ Auditing
- Supply Chain Management – B degree/National Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Public Affairs – B degree/National Diploma/Certicate in Communication/Public Relations/ Community Development/Social Sciences/Business Admin
- Human Resources – Professional M degree/Honours in Industrial Psychology plus registration with the HPCSA
- Safety, Emergency Services, Environment and Risk – B degree in Safety/Risk/Environmental Management
- Occupational Hygiene – B degree/National Diploma in Hygiene Management
How to apply
This is your place to shine and build a future. Apply before 16 October 2017. Click here to apply online
Applications which have not been responded to within 6 weeks of the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.