If you are looking to build a career in software development, and growing your skills in the direction you think is the most important for you, then Khanyisa Real Systems (KRS) is for you. We run our business with the values of honesty, integrity and respect and are fully committed to innovation, openness and delivery.
What exactly does that mean? The KRS environment is one where everyone has a say in how things work. We respect each other’s opinions, intelligence and way of working. In turn, everyone at KRS is willing to take responsibility for whatever they are working on. We encourage you to take ownership of your clients and projects, delivering great work that you can feel 100% proud of. If this is the kind of environment you want to work in, we would love to hear from you.
If you are an IT graduate or currently an IT intern with a passion for developing great software, our in-house developer training could be for you.
Our projects are run according to Agile principles, so you will learn about Scrum, Extreme Programming, Test-driven development (TDD), Databases, Domain-driven design (DDD) and much more. The programme is full-time and interns are expected to work a full day, five days a week.
The course starts mid-January and runs until the end of February. The programme is facilitated by a team of senior developers, trainers, and architects who will provide you with weekly feedback on your progress. All interns will obtain a certificate of attendance at the end of the internship. Upon completion of the programme, successful interns may also have the opportunity of permanent employment with the company based on their performance during the course of the internship.
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Have a strong passion for coding
- Be South African citizens or have a valid South African work permit
- Reside in Cape Town for the duration of the course at their own expense
- Be in possession of a matric qualification and a completed IT-related degree/national diploma/certificate from a recognised institute with an above-average academic record
- Have programming experience in C# or Java
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates
How to apply