Nampak invites applications for Electrical, Fitter & Turner Apprenticeship opportunities based within the Bevcan business unit in Epping. Upon successful completion of the 4-year apprenticeship and a final competence test Apprentices will receive a Trade Certificate in terms of Section 13 (12) of the Manpower Training Act, 1981.
Nampak is a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Completion of the MERSETA prescribed modules for the trade, via logbook.
- Plant process learning.
- Involvement in task assigned, including maintenance.
- Have an N3, with good results – on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- Possess strong problem solving and communication skills
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented and positive person
- Be task oriented, time conscious and detailed.
- Be willing to sign a contract for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Physically fit and willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing.
How to apply
Applications close on 01 September 2017. Click here to apply online