SAB is looking for a Packaging In-Service Trainee at Ibhayi Brewery. This opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, who has the potential to be developed in a Manufacturing environment. The purpose of the job is to embed the technical knowledge required to build the prerequisite competencies for a chosen career in packaging.
The successful candidate will:
Undergo a formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, packaging and manufacturing principles in order to prepare for a management position within SAB Packaging. Assist Ibhayi Packaging with the fulfillment of their operational goals.
- B Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Prepared to study further to obtain the appropriate packaging or and/or managerial experience in Packaging.
- Familiarity with SAP
- WCM will be an advantage
Key attributes and competencies:
- Analytical thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal skills Innovative, conceptual problem solver
- Dynamic, open-minded and flexible
- High energy levels with a bias for action
- Ability to work in teams High stress tolerance and leadership abilities
Key focus outputs will be to optimise plant and process performance through:
- Supporting continuous improvement
- Supporting project planning and execution
- Support ME improvement initiatives Additional Information
How to apply
Closing date is 27 June 2017. Click here to apply online