This internship must be completed full-time over 6 months and can begin as early as 01 April 2017.
Major responsibilities and tasks
- Managing local strategy formulation/revision and implementation processes.
- Facilitating a wide range of cross divisional projects, covering all functions.
- External positioning of BMW South Africa: Liaison, Communication and Co-ordination with internal and external parties
- Analysis of National and International competitive and institutional environments to ensure consistency with the medium and long term planning for BMW Group activities in South Africa.
- Target and B-BBEE Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Proven Business and Analytical skills and experience
- Highly Analytical, Strategic and conceptual skills.
- Intrinsically motivated
- High motivation and entrepreneurial orientation.
- Able to identify and handle conflicts
- Results Oriented
- Age Max. 24 years at beginning of Internship (Visa Purposes)
- Both English and German languages are required.
How to apply
To apply, please send your application to Michael.Vennemann@bmw.co.za