Eskom is offering 34 Plant Operator, Occupational Certificate, Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical learnerships at Tutuka and Hendrina Power Stations in Mpumalanga. Incumbents will be afforded both theoretical and on- the-job training.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, then this opportunities is for you.
- Grade 12 with Physical Science & Mathematics
- English Language as a second language
Skills and Competencies
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and Organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science Knowledge
- Technical, Electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
How to apply