Transnet Capital Projects has a Human Resources graduate opportunity available in Johannesburg. The purpose the position is to undergo a structured 24 months graduate in training program.
Ultimately the graduate will be able to:
- Function as an administrator in all facets of Transnet Group Capital ER.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of Transnet Group Capital ER/IR processes, policies and procedures.
- Relevant degree/diploma in Labour Relations or similar.
- Recent graduate/0 to 1 year work experience.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbal and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research.
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or presentation software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Time management
How to apply
Applications close on 09 February 2017. Click here to apply online