Zibulo Colliery, a division of Anglo American – one of the world’s largest mining companies, invites applications for artisan learnership positions. Suitably qualified and motivated candidates, who believe they can make a meaningful contribution, are invited to apply for positions in these disciplines .
- Instrumentation Mechanician
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 withMaths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science or
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
- Electrician: Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
- Fitter: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory
- Instrumentation Mechanician: Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory
- Millwrigh: Maths, Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory, Fitting Trade theory and Industrial Electronics or Engineering Drawing
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
How to apply
Closing date is 19 January 2017. Click here to apply online