Momentum is a part of MMI Holdings Limited (MMI), a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, healthcare administration and employee benefits.
• Support the HR Business Partner with diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments.
• File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation.
• Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
• Conduct mandatory references and checks.
• Coordinate logistical arrangements for the recruitment process
• Coordinate and support the on-boarding programme for new employees.
• To ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
• Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized HR processes.
• Assist HR team with projects and research.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients.
• To provide exceptional service to clients in order to manage client expectation.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
• Take ownership for driving career development.
• Relevant degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology