This internship must be completed full-time over 6 months and can begin as early as 01 February 2017.
Major responsibilities and tasks
• Managing local strategy formulation/revision and implementation processes.
• Facilitating a wide range of cross divisional projects, covering all functions.
• External positioning of BMW South Africa: Liaison, Communication and Co-ordination with internal and external parties
• Analysis of National and International competitive and institutional environments to ensure consistency with the medium and long term planning for BMW Group activities in South Africa.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
• Proven Business and Analytical skills and experience
• Highly Analytical, Strategic and conceptual skills.
• High motivation and enterpreneurial orientation.
• Age Max. 24 years at beginning of Internship (Visa Purposes)
• Both English and German languages are required.
How to apply
To apply, please send your application to Fetsang.Matlakala@bmw.co.za