It will allow a candidate to gain access to the insurance industry with a better chance of landing a job as candidates will be given an opportunity to earn an a recognised qualification within Insurance. The learnership is for a period of 12 months (1 February 2017 to 31 January 2018) and learners will be on an employment contract with a probation period of 12 months. For the duration of training, learners must be in Gauteng.
• Must be between the ages of 18 – 25.
• Matric/ National Senior Certificate between 2014 and 2015, and have obtained an acceptance point (AP) score above 20.
• English/other 1st language with an achievement level of 5
• Afrikaans/other 2nd language with an achievement level of 4
• Mathematics (Maths with minimum achievement level of 3 or Maths Literacy with minimum achievement level of 4)
• Applicants must not have completed a learnership programme in the past
How to apply
Deadline for applications is 14 October 2016. Click here to apply online